Is a weekend recreation-based overnight camp for families. It all started when parents wanted to experience for themselves what their children went through and learned at our summer camps. We therefore decided to provide the family with an opportunity to spend a couple of days at Beit El Wadi where they participate in a schedule that includes a mixture of lectures and fun activities that suit the whole family.
Family Games Camps is a place and time to emotionally and mentally refresh your walk and strengthen your relationships. We strive to help you transform the dynamics of your family to the better.
You will stay in the hotel area. They participate in a schedule that includes a mixture of lectures and fun activities that suit the whole family.
- They will have a different program than the one of the parents but you are going to meet them during the day.
- Campers are taught some life values through experiential learning games and activities.
- Campers will learn how to express their feelings and share their daily problems through discussion groups.
- Campers’ challenges and fears are faced and dealt with by climbing the High Tower, jumping off the Zip Line, and completing challenging activities at the Low Ropes Courses.
- They will sleep in the Villas area, and all their private stuff.
- All the campers (whether kids or parents) are divided into two big teams (Alpha and Omega).
*For little children (les petites)
As for the little children, age from 3 to 6, they will have their own program, and they will sleep with their parents at the Hotel room.